please help anyone

I am 2o years old .about to give my 5th attempt of ca- ipcc(old syllabus).no degree .I feel like I have no basic knowledge about the whole accounts and don't know what to do with my life now
Replies (2)
I presume that you have already given last attempt of IPCC exam in old syllabus and then you have reached the conclusion that you don't possess enough knowledge. You can focus on the topics you don't know well and work on them. Attempts has nothing to do with knowledge.
see you clear your first level that implies that you have basic knowledge only you have to do is brush up the things and focus on next level.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details