Please Help

Hi Friends, I'd lilke to know if we get leave when we r in indl trg. I got an exemption in one paper and have to appear for remaining 7 papers this Nov. Because of this I am confused whether to continue with IT or not if I dont get leave. Is IT really worth doing? Please please help.

Replies (3)

whether it be any training , its woth is not more than studies . if its possible get a leave

Don't take leave as far as possible because you will be benefited only by your experience and not good marks

BUT I STILL SAY THAT STUDIES ARE MORE IMPORTANT AT THIS TIME FOR US BECAUZ WE CAN LEARN THESE THINGS THROUGH TRAINING LATER BUT EXAMS WILL NOT WAIT FOR US

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details