please help

I am a CS Executive student from Kerala.I havent trained by NIIT for online test of ICSI.So i dont have any idea on its details.I got information that most of the questions are from e-commerce.Can any one help me with it,please tell me more details on e-commerce.Please share any one's experience with me.My mail ID is aswathynairms @ ymail.com .

Replies (6)

 hello

your taking online exam because you already completed your computer course with other institute right.. see this is the course which they will train.they will ask in this only for online exam. you have already done course na, y your worrying so much..be cool and do well..all the best.

Module Details

Introduction:

The Internet & E-mail:

Word Processing (MS Word)

Spreadsheet (MS Excel)

MS PowerPoint:

Accounting Package (Latest Version of Tally / Equivalent Accounting Package)

Digital signature

Existing Privacy Protection, IT Laws and Security

Introduction to e-commerce, MCA-21 project of GOI, Conversion of MS-WORD file into PDF file and vice versa

Project / Practical Sessions

Sir of course I've, but I havenot got proper training on the subject  e-commerce,MCA 21 of GOI, Digital Signature.

 hello

ok dont worry will update you of that things...which one you have doubts now..

Please help me with IT laws and e-commerce
Originally posted by :aswathynair
" I am a CS Executive student from Kerala.I havent trained by NIIT for online test of ICSI.So i dont have any idea on its details.I got information that most of the questions are from e-commerce.Can any one help me with it,please tell me more details on e-commerce.Please share any one's experience with me.My mail ID is aswathynairms @ ymail.com . "

 

It is so simple so don't worry about e-commerce topic.

Just do :- day-to-day life ecommerce work

I have completed my cs computer online exemption test.I have passed.Anyways thankyou to Balu sir  and Mr.Vinayak.You have a supported me a lot.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details