Please help

Hi, I have cleared PCC exam and have appeared for CA- Final exam this May. I have completed my articleship of three and a half years last month.

  I would like to know whether I can apply for job in Big Fours or any other company in Hyderabad ? If yes, then what is the criteria and how should I  proceed ? Do I need to approach them personally or just upload my resume on their websites?

 Do anyone of you have any idea about the openings in Big Fours or  any other organisation in Hyderabad or their e-mail ids to which we can forward our resume?  Is it advisable to join Big Fours or any other firm if  I am looking for exposure in all the fields?

Please help by giving your valuable suggestions.

Replies (1)

These links may help you jee....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Deloitte

 

Others

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details