Please help..!!!!

Hello everyone,

I had cleared my 1st Group in my first attempt in May 2014. I had given only Group 1 at that time. My first attempt of Group 2 was in Nov 14 which I couldnt clear. I skipped my 2nd attempt which was due in May 15 due to lack of time as I am in my articleship. I gave my 2nd attempt now in Nov 15 with ample amount of preparations but still failed. I have already taken a lot of leaves from my office. I dont think I will get leave this time before 16th March 2016. I have my TY exams also from 1st April onwards. And the exams are from 11th May 2016. I dont know from where to start my IPCC studies again. I am feeling very low. Please help me out. I need advise as to how to manage my studies in 2 months. Please Help...!!!

Replies (1)

Rucjhika,

As TY exams are very easy, you need not spend much time for the same. Instead spend time on Grp II of IPC which has got only 3 subs and you have around 3 months from now & the syllabus is very known for you. You just have to revise more and get some writing practice then you will be able to write both ty and Grp II without taking leave form office. Write for 100 marks irrespective of whether u know or not. Dont b vexed. Read well and Write well. All the best.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details