please have a read n do suggest

Page no : 2

Friend (124 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

WOW IyerJayadevan what ever you said is 100% right ... wonderful man

Vishal (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

HI  Ritika

I just want to confirm what deverajan said is absolutely correct......there is only a slight difference between a rank holder and a passed finalist that too in interviews rankers are preferred but not selected........just dont think that rankholders are brilliants and those who passed final are below par.....

Passing  CA with rank or without depends upon ones individual situation and priorities...... just tell me who is outstanding in the following situation...
Rank holder studying for 12 hours @ 5 months getting 1st rank.......normal guy studying 4 hours working for 8 hours  and yet passing the exam......

shall i tell you one unbelievable truth......3 years back 4 CA rankholders were terminated from TATA group just because mangagemnt found in them nothing as far as content is concerned except ranks.......managements doens not want ranks but content......in the guy.....TRUE.....

never think RANK is the motto........its just part

Aknush (22 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

watever  u guys told ..........................but the ultimate hard fact n grass root truth is that at the end of the day 1 who who secured a single digit rank is farrrrrrrrr  farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr n perhaps frthsttttttttttttt  from the mere passes ones. ll dnt wanna gt into u peples mind bt thats a  iron fact ki rank is for lifetime paas  to sab hote hai bt ran k sngll digit  ..........................jst 9 peples isnittt jinme himmat nahi hoti woh hi aisi battein karte hai n as far as i thnk a person studdin 12 hrs for 1 mnth n a rank is far superiror from neone isnittt

n im now far  further in my race of a rank so .......... liv ittt
best of luck to u all
god bless

R      i      T      i     K      a

Anand Chauhan (183 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Dear Ritika,

Generally I don't interfere in student section. However, I had replied first time in student section in your query - which you said rudely. Again I will comment rudely.

You said that you secured 90% in 1oth 88% in 12th i got 265 in PE1 and 70% in part1 bcom hons

and now you say now far  further in my race of a rank, right?

This is good to note your hard working. But what you have said about Rank does not seem so good.

I will not say anything in favour or against of rank, but will just say that have you mind, you have asked for help, however others had halped in whatever way they can.

And I believe in -

HATTH FAILAKAR MANGOO TO TERI REHMAT DOOR NAHI,

PAR MAIN MANGOO AUR TU MUJHE DE WOH MUJHE MANJOOR NAHI.

A little story - a pilgrim was robbed by a thief, when one asked - you robbed? but U had a revolver? He replied it was good luck that thief could not see it.
So more important than rank is how you can utilise your expertise in creative & effective manner.

With Best Luck  

Stranger (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

hi
see what ever everyone says just know one thing that "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL AND UNLESS YOU THINK SO"
go with a proper strategy for ur success
life thus not end at any point. you must know that u should not compare urself to others it only get u depressed when u r not upto the mark
just think when u have started ur studies u have started with scrap
and what ever u have done till yet is all bcoz of ur ability
noone can help u until u can help urself try to study and be cool. what ever is in ur destiny u will get it but u have to try for that.

V K Bansal (43 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

hi everybody

all of yours suggestion is valuable, but only these suggestion are not sufficient to get a sure rank in single digit. One has to learn how to work hard at smart work.
smark work involve learing these :-

Memory technique,
presentation skill,
examination technique,
systematic study
Proper guidance
time management
sufficient practice
.....and more

ask me if u want to know abt alll these.

vineet

email: vineet_bansal_nirankari @ yahoo.com

Iyerjayadevan (25 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Infact I feel sorry for what Ritika was going through. Now the exams are over and you must be in a relaxed mood. Please take some time to read the FEELING GOOD HAND BOOK BY DR. DAVID BURNS. Many of the problems related to human mind is due to dysfunctional thinking. He has listed out certain types of thoughts which are to be avoided in order to be mentally healthy. This will hep all you people a lot in handling stress.
What ever I wrote in my earlier mail was not anything new. This is what Lord Krishna says in Gita. I have only put it in my own langauge. HIS is the ultimate  psychology, HE  is the ultimate psychologist  and no one can even try to better that.

Nveerraju (37 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Hi Ritika,

Don't forget to post your result on 28th July.

Thanks
Raj

r (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

hiii ................. guys i dnt undrstnd  y  sm peple out here is makin my  issues a  topic for discussion n gvng me  non acceptable publicity in the FORUM????

thats a question from me please replii .... i min jo likhte hai they cm to  handle senseble n sirious isue in the forum my ques is for them onli

Sridhar (31 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Well first i would like to say is Stay away from Peer Pressure.
Identify and understand urself.
And why is that u cant get a rank....a single digit rank.
You can very well achieve it but it needs commitment,focus,and tons of hard work.am sure u can do it..
Go through the scanner,and plan ur studies.
write sunday tests as its the best platform to judge where u stand.
and ya if u want to do it u can do it

Ritika Malpani (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

hiii ....... guys I got 7th Rank in my PEII exam. I am thankful for all your valuable suggestions and moral support for achieving my goal.

R      i      T      i     K      a

Anand Chauhan (183 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Dear Ritika,

This is what we all were looking for.

keep it up.

This calls -

Khud hi ko kar buland itna ki,
                   Har takdeer ke pehle,
                                   Khuda Bande se Khud puchhe ki,
                                                    Bata teri razzah kya hai.

Chauhan Anand Narayanbhai-

For Every Problem there is a solution - Divide and Rule - First Divide your problem.

Iyerjayadevan (25 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

I am happy to know that.Keep it up. At least now you should under stand no body but you can solve your problems. You were able to stand up to the pressure and perform. That is what I really wanted. Your mind can make you , it can breake you also.Do not ever cosnider  to be inferior to any body. The most precious thing a human being can loose in his life is confidence. If you loose confidence  you loose everything slowly but surely. So, have confidence always.

Nveerraju (37 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

Congratulations...It took one hour for me go through the entire posts on this query.  You got a rank in five months study. You will definetely get first Rank in Final. I want you to break saravanaprasanth record in final.  He got highest percentage  (around 76%) in 1998. Set this as target for your final.  Once again Contrats..bye

Rajiv Asr (13 Points)
Replied 10 May 2007

The case pertains to a stock broker (prop. firm).Whether he  will be required to get his accounts audited u/s 44AB if he has commission income both franchise for clients introduced to the main broker and directly from his own clients working in his code app. Rs. 11 lacs but having F & O trading billing which comes to Rs. 65 Lacs i.e. daily MTM billing .the daily billing is on one hand is debited to purhase a/c and cr. to broker and one other hand credited to sale and Dr. to clients. In this case sale and purchase amounts becomes exaclty the same showing exactly same balances at the end of year.The commission charged is credited to commission a/c. I am perplexed whether in this case the turnover criteria would be the commission earned i.e. Rs. 10 Lacs or the turnover of daily MTM bills Rs. 65 Lacs or  still in other case the value of FUTURE contracts which usually runs into Lacs of rupees for only one contract which in this case would become in crores of rupees.Please advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: