I have studied from module but what i find is that whenever i read it i am still blank after completing it?
I did'nt even understood where chapters began from and where it finished and what content it contained
All is Jumbling at this time?
I just have 4 months to prepare for my PCC May2010 attempt that to with articles because my principle dont wants to give leave just because i have taken leave for ITT?
Please guide is reading of module with compilations enough
I am toally blank in respect of Law, Strategic management, Advanced Accounts vol 1 and vol 2 and Financial management.
For accounts super scanner (theory & practicle) will be enough. U cn refer study module too.....Dinesh madan for IT is the best book n it is in very esy language..so follow it......read thrice carefully..make notes. FM is a technical subject so tutions r needed...... SM ----study module is enough.....dont forget make short notes for ur quick remembrance.......best wishes
Guest
Posted on 19 December 2009
USE FOLLOWING BOOKS FOR THE SUBJECTS, THEY ARE THE BEST ONES:
Law: PADHUKA'S
Strategic management: PADHUKA'S
Advanced Accounts vol 1 and vol 2 : MODULE AND PADHUKA.
Financial management: PADHUKA AND TAXMANN {BY RAVI M. KISHORE) AND STUDY MATERIAL
HOW TO STUDY FROM MODULE:
FOR THEORITICAL SUBJECTS, DONT USE MODULE AT ALL, USE PADHUKAS REFERENCE BOOKS, THEY ARE TO THE POINT BOOKS. MAKE NOTES FOR SHORT FORMS OF ANSWERS..............THEY WILL HELP U IN REMINDING THE WHOLE ANSWERS.