Please email to pressurise ICAI to solve BCom(a&f) students

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)

13 May 2010  

Friends; all of us bcom(a&f) students from IGNOU-ICAI are suffering from indifferences shown to us by the institute. They are playing with our career by not declaring our results in time nor do IGNOU authorities solve our problems properly. I have sent lots of email to icai; copy of which is written down. Plz email after making suitable changes to the following email addresses to pressurize icai to tell ignou to declare our results in time as well as help fulfil all the formalities of getting the certificate.

president @ icai.org

bosnoida @ icai.org

scravishankar @ icai.in

nkmehta @ icai.org

nnsengupta @ icai.org

ashokdua @ icai.org

Please send the same mail at least 3 times(keeping in to,cc,bcc so that the icai big officers given above doesn’t fail to notice it.

Sub: ICAI-IGNOU bcom students facing lots of difficulties esp results not being delcared and assignment submission

Respected Sir,

With deep regret  I wish to bring to your notice the various difficulties being faced by the CA students fraternity, who had enrolled into the B.Com(A&F) as formulated by ICAI and IGNOU, New Delhi. The CA students have not been getting their results of Term End Exams held by IGNOU every June and December as well as the students are clueless about the availability of the latest valid set of assignments.

ICAI had formed this programme so that the students, can fully concentrate on their articleship; and the graduation degree will come side by side by giving exams and assignments of just 6 subjects/papers. Even honorable president of ICAI has urged the students to take advantage of such MOU.

Problem 1:I gave exams of FST-1 this December 2009; and till now I have not got my results. My next exam is this june2010 for the remaining 3 papers. But less than 1 month is left for the june TEE; and I still don’t know what is status of my results of December exams

When I go and type my Enrolment No at the ignou website; it says “enrolment no is not found or results not declared”. Similar problems are being faced by other CA students too who don’t find their results of the Dec09 exams

Problem 2:

The grade cards are not available on the net updated about our progress.

Problem3:

Neither the ICAI nor IGNOU has specified the precise procedure of getting BCom completion certificate after completing all the 3 formalities of i)clearing pcc ii)ITT  iii)3 years of articleship iv) 6 papers of IGNOU  . As we pcc students have 3 years of articleship, ICAI SHOULD PRESCRIBE A SPECIFIC FORM OF “ARTICLESHIP COMPLETION OF 3 YEARS “ FOR PCC  STREAM STUDENTS OF THIS PROGRAMME TO GET THE CERTIFICATE ASAP THEY COMPLETE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS.

Sir, ICAI should take this matter at the earliest with the concerned university to safeguard the interests of its students as it could mean life and death of the career of the students. IGNOU staff at HO or state regional offices are not treating students of CA properly when they go and ask about our results or certificate getting formalities. We only need results of 6 papers in time from IGNOU; but even then your ally is playing with our career.

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Yours faithfully,

UR name

Ur registration no of icai