Please advise

Hey friends the resiction on transfer is not proper from the view point of students. The institute has to change this rule immediatelly . So please how can we oppose this rule???????frs do  reply Its urgent

Replies (2)

 we cant do anything!









we can just sit and watch the whole conspiracy tats the end of it!





this freaking institute haven't left ant option in front of us!





we r just like freaking cheap labour tats it!









F*ck that guy who proposed this fkin rule and that guy too who passed it!





F*ck them all!

tats the only option left for us!

 

I had started my articleship in February 2007 and I completed my 2 yrs 5 months till 30th June 2009. From 1st July 2009 I was discontinued my articleship because I am having some personal problem at my home. So I want to know is there any provision to take a break from the articleship. If yes, what is the period?   

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details