Pl stop blaming ICAI for results

AJK (Professional) (355 Points)

20 July 2010  

I know I am going to receive n no of curses from failed students, but I cannot refrain myself from writing the foll: ( I really felt bad when students are cursing ICAI like anything, hence thought of sharing my views...)

- I read a note by Ravi K in section heading of "results too low" and I think he is real matured student. 99% students on this forum are blaming iCAI like anything. I know its real painful to study those things again and again, but one really need to identify what went wrong

- first of all, how can student say that I am expecting 70 marks n got 40 marks, can we really determine how many marks he can get in CA paper? Its not bcom exam , wherein we can really anticipate marks we get

-second thing i found lot of cribbing here against few of ICAI top people...I think instead of wasting time in just cribbing, why not start afresh ?

-Hope one has read in Todays newspaper of one guy becoming CA, whose father runs small :haathgadi" & sells wadapav...hats off to that fellow...can we really learn something from him ?

-Last but not the least, there is always ray of hope. 99% of hard work + 1% of luck =CA degree. I agree that 1% is equivalent to 99%, but surely we can make it

So wish you all the best, pl dont get demotivated and blame ICAI. Remember we get degree from ICAI, dont blame it :)