Pl.advise

hi! young friends! i'm pursuing CMA final (appearing in dec 15)and cs executive(attempted. in june15). my query is will I get any exemption in ca course if I have to register now. and one more thing is that I did M.A.(personnel management). and I turned 46 years now. is it correct to continue any course. do I have any future. please advise me.
Replies (2)

there will not be any paperwise exemption in CA

as you are a PG holder, u need not want to clear CPT , but can directly join for IPCC course..

rest of the course will be the same like everyone else

Thank you very much.also I would like to know that should I get registered for articles for registering IPCC under new scheme? Thanks in advance.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details