Phone Bill !!

The phone bill was exceptionally high and the man of the house called a family meeting.

.

Dad: People this is unacceptable. You have to limit the use of the phone. I do not use this phone, I use the one at the office.

.

Mum: Same here, I hardly use this home telephone as I use my work telephone

.

Son: Me too, I never use the home phone. I always use my company mobile

.

Maid: So what is the problem? We all use our work telephones.

Replies (8)

this was shared already

Nice Mr. The Harshit Aggarwal... Keep on sharing others work.

I heard this long back i think early 2000 try somthing hard

i liked it

this is very old ...but i liked it that tym and i liked it this tym also

Originally posted by :Harish Suwalka
" this is very old ...but i liked it that tym and i liked it this tym also "
Originally posted by :Þräßéêr
" Nice Mr. The Harshit Aggarwal... Keep on sharing others work. "

May be it is shared before, but i didn't copied it from any forum........don't call it as others work.......also,old is gold !!

use office phone only

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details