Permission to study additional course

HI,

I am a CA Final student currently pursuing my article ship (1 year completed). I am also doing Company secretary course, which I completed happily, but as u all must b aware that C.S.course too requires internship of 15 months, which is pending from my side as I m currently busy wid my CA articleship.So, I have finished all the theoretical aspect of (completed up to CS Final all groups) but internship pending which I intend to do after completing CA. I had taken permission in Form No. 112 for pursuing CS. Now since I hv finished that course, I want to do another course.

So, an anyone tell me whether I can take up another course( I have a doubt as technically, I have not finished CS.&  the student is allowed to take one additional course at a time). Also, if yes, what is the procedure for the same?  

Thanks in advance.

Replies (1)

hey Preeti when u get details plz forward it to me also..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details