Pension fund surrender value in itr

Hi,

I had surrendered a pension policy in FY 2017-18. My understanding is that I will have to declare full surrender value as income in my hands for this year. 

Where in ITR should I add this? Will it be part of Other Income (Schedule OS in ITR2)? Schedule OS has headings for Interest, dividend,  Rental Income etc and it is not clear where I should declare that.

Pls guide me in this.

Regards

Abhishek

Replies (2)

ITR2 .... Schedule OS ..... Coumn d4 ...... Select.... 'Other'

Thanks for the quick response

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details