PE2 Exams

Hai

I lastly appeared in exams during may 2002 and after that I paid fees for exams in 2003 and did not appear and after that I did not appear for exams. I have not appeared during 2004, 2005,2006 also. Whether I am eligible for PE 2 exams in May 2008.  I have passed Group 1 in Inter during Nov 2001. Please help me to know my status and appearing for may 2008 exam.

S.Sankar Ganesh

 

Replies (6)
Dear Sankar, You can eligible for exams but just inform to ICAI and pay the fee fort your exams. If you need any further inf send pm with subject
Yes you can appear.
Dear shankar, You can write your exams this May. I hope you clear your exams this time. All the best shankar. Chaitu
Yes, You can appear in exams Wish you all the best
Thank you
Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details