pe-2 eligibility, plz help

I am a PE-2 student regd after PE-1.I was eligible to appear from Nov 2004 examination, the eligbility certificate being valid up to Nov2006 examination.
.i wrote PE-2 only in Nov 2007. i have failed in both groups getting an exemption in information tech with 62 marks.
I am totally confused reading th transition update. pls tel me whether i can write May2008 PE-2 or whether i should get converted to new scheme. If i get converted, can i write PCE May 2008 without the prior requirement of completion of 18 months articleship.will i hav to write information tech paper again under PCC.Is immediate joining for articleship needed along with PCC transition?

Can articleship be pursued outside India? Say, Dubai or Bahrain? If yes, where and what are the formalities required?
Pls do give me a reply at the earliest

Replies (1)
I am a PE-2 student registered after B.com .I was eligible to appear from May 2004 examination, the eligbility certificate being valid up to May2007 examination. Results are out and i have cleared Igroup. I was told that PE-2 May 2008 is the last chance for all students in old scheme. I want to know whether shall i writein May2008 PE-II Exam or what i can do to write my second group is there any way for me to write. Kindly do the needful.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details