PCE Rank 1

CONGRAGULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for sharing the result, and also congrats to the first ranker,

 

Also it would be very helpful if the ranker shares some of the studying tips for all the subjects with fellow students.

 

Thanks

HELLO EVERYBODY I HAVE CLEARED BOTH GROUPS OF PCC IN THE VERY FIRST ATTEMPT WITHOUT ANY COACHING ONLY ON THE BASIS OF STUDY MATERIAL OF ICAI AND SOME GOOD REFERENCE BOOKS  WHICH WERE SUGGESTED ON THIS SITE. I AM THANKFUL TO EVERY MEMBER OF THIS CLUB TO GUIDE THE STUDENTS IN RIGHT DIRECTION. I HOPE THIS SERVICE WILL CONTINUE IN THE FUTURE. MY PCC ROLL NO IS 68916 AND I HAVE OBTAINED 359/600 MARKS . I HAVE APPEARED FOR BOTH GROUPS TOGETHER. NOW I AM GOING TO REGISTER FOR CA FINAL FOR WHICH I NEED INFORMATION REGARDING THE BEST BOOKS FOR EACH SUBJECT PLEASE GIVE ME THIS INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats.... all the very best for your future endavours........

:) Hey

 

congratulation  keep it up.

wish u all the very best for nxt  CA-FINAL

/forum/leave-ca-after-pasing-ipcc--98312.asp

itna mat pada karo

Congratulations........... All the best

hi Frnd Congrats.

Congrats! Shruti,

 

Its really remarkable performance. Keep it up. My best wishes for you in future also.

are pass hua toh kya itna udneka kya. pass toh mein bhi hua

97 in accounts oh my god. keep it up

congrats dear....

congrats......

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details