Pcc students who sent their conversion form to icai, share

Hi PCC students who sent their Conversion form to ICAI, share your Conversion status

Replies (8)

I have sent my conversion form on 8th Feb, 2013. I am yet to receive an acknowledgement from ICAI. 
Any idea how long it would be before we get a confirmation from them?

me also sent for my conversion on 25-2-2013

I have also sent my conversion form on 16.02.2013 and the postal department is showing delivery date on 18-02-2013 on their website. but yet now i have not received any acknowledgement. I have filled the IPC Exam form as a provisional candidate and sent my exam form to the ICAI (Exams) today... waiting...

get acknowledgment confirmation through the help of e-sahayatta

Yes we have to try on e-sahayata

yes, I have approached the e-Saahayaata..waiting for their reply.

and also, I have submitted my exam application form as a provisional candidate, and posted it on 19th Feb, 2013.

 

Lets see when ICAI Confirm Our Conversion...

/share_files/application-format-for-condonation-of-delay--55078.asp

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details