CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

PCC June 2009

LAVANYA SM (Chartered Accountant)     01 March 2009

LAVANYA SM
Chartered Accountant 
 14 likes  113 points

| My Other Post

I am appearing in the PCC June 2009 exam..and my preparation is kind a bad..

i have not yet started with auditing,fm and infotech..

But have done nearly half of  accounts,costing ,law and taxation.

But the fear of having not yet done auditing,fm and infotech is killing me..and i am not able to

move further..i wanted to finish all the portion once by april and do atleast two revisions by may

My doubt is is it Possible to finish the left over of  costing,accounts ,law and taxtion and the

whole of  auditing,infotech&SM and FM in 2 months?

..i just want some tips to come out of the fear and move forward.

Please Guide Me.

avater

adula... (student)     01 March 2009

adula...
student 
 63 likes  545 points

View Profile | My Other Post

good luck....prepare well...now u shudnot think like this...this not time to think all these

Aditya Jain (Final (New) November 2011)     01 March 2009

Aditya Jain
Final (New) November 2011 
 10 likes  758 points

There are lots and lots of people who start their preparations only in the last 3 months and succeed to get a RANK ... so 3 months is more than enough .. no need to worry if u r consistent with ur studies.

avater

Saurabh (student)     02 March 2009

Saurabh
student 
 1 likes  40 points

just dont worry at all....

start planning your time...and make a time table table of 24hrs so that dont wast even a singl minut of ur time....aditya said it ryt...most of the rankers study during dese days only

avater

v@m$h! (CA - Final and CS - Final)     02 March 2009

v@m$h!
CA - Final and CS - Final 
 168 likes  1473 points

infotech and sm will get over within 1 month if u spare 3 hrs of time each day. auditing depends on u i.e, how fast u can understand the concepts.

but coming to accounts, tax, law,costing u should manage time very well for completing it by april,

dont take tension. study regularly. thats enough. so many study during march, april and may only. so u r halfway through. all the best.

(Guest)

I am also appearing for June 2009 PCC.i have done almost 25% of group 1.nut nothing in Group 2.I was thinking of giving a group at a time to cover the exam in a single attempt rather than failing and counting up as two attempts for track record...is it advisable????are there ant bias system set for such people who have single group papers...please help me..would be grateful.thanks

avater

Saurabh (student)     04 March 2009

Saurabh
student 
 1 likes  40 points

hey viraj,if u will give only one group then also two attempta will be counted...

first attempt is when u clear both the group at the first attempt...

so better to give this attempt if u can prepare or else give both the group in november..

Aditya Jain (Final (New) November 2011)     04 March 2009

Aditya Jain
Final (New) November 2011 
 10 likes  758 points

Yes, to clear PCC if u write Group 1 in June 2009 u still have'nt cleared PCC. So u write Group 2 in November 2009 and only then u clear PCC . So you'll take 2 attempts to clear PCC.

(Guest)

i have heard that giving june + nov will be counted as 1 attempt...i am sure to pass in june for 1st group...are you guys sure about the this rule

avater

Ashfaq Basha (Manager-Finance & Taxation)     04 March 2009

Ashfaq Basha
Manager-Finance & Taxation 
 6 likes  61 points

If u did not find Time IN the Morning, Steal it From Nighttttttttttttttttt....... This is My Simple Advice Buddy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here