PCC - How should I read Company Law ?

VUELVE (CA- Student) (351 Points)

10 March 2010  

Hey Friends,

I wanted to read Law and that too Company Law but the thing that is bothering me is the language used. Should we use the same language in the exams too ? For example characterstics of a company, say these are some characterstics - Perpetual succession, management and ownership is different etc., like this some 10 to 12 points are there, and i'm not able to remember all these points. I'm able to understand the concept but the thing is should i used the same language used in the text books or any reference books ? Can i write in own language as i understood concept ?

Company Law for me is easy to understand but difficult to put it on paper, so give me some suggestions as to how should i read the topics ? Where as Bonus act, gratuity, PF, Business Law seems to be simple and can remember, the problem is with Company Law and also the Negotiable Instruments act too. 

Negotiable Instruments act is also a typical topic which is not easy to understand and if understood, then if i read another topic then easy to forget too...!! Few concepts are easy few are difficult.

Please give me some ideas to read them. I can't lose marks on such great topics.

Thank You...!