Payment of mvat

Hello,

I have an account in Axis Bank but unfortunately the same does not accept Maharashtra VAT Payment. I earlier used to RTGS the amount in IDBI Bank and pay my MVAT but now they won't allow me to do so unless I open an account with them. Opening an account just to pay VAT is foolish and its their trick to find more customers or whatever.

Now, I want to my MVAT without opening a new account in any bank. Which means I'll either have to pay in cash or RTGS in an authorized bank and then pay VAT... Please suggest which banks accept in cash and which banks accept RTGS without the 'attached condition' of opening an account!!

Replies (1)

every nationalize bank can accept statutory payments whether your account maintained in that bank or not. You can pay Mvat dues by cash through any nationalize bank.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details