lakhan (article) (65 Points)

29 October 2012  

Dear Sir,

In case of filling ST - 3 late, the Department has issued notice for panelty severly however Service Tax Payable by him was only Rs.100 only so now I wants to know, Weather I can request for Waiver or Reduced the Panelty amount. If Yes than please say how?

Thanks in Advance.