Pan card showing foreign citizen whereas am indian

Gaurav (manager)     26 April 2019

 21 points

| My Other Post

Hi unable to update address on my PAN CARD as it’s showing as foreign citizen, what to do or keep it like that and file ITR.


Dhirajlal Rambhia (KVO Merau Kutchh)     26 April 2019

Dhirajlal Rambhia
KVO Merau Kutchh 
 8795 likes  90470 points

View Profile | My Other Post

No, raise complain with you jurisdiction ITO. May need to cancel the PAN.


CA Shikha Sharma (Ceo)     26 April 2019

CA Shikha Sharma
 577 likes  3824 points

View Profile | My Other Post

cancel the pan card for a new one

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »