Painting expenses

I'm working in a Pvt.Ltd company.I wanted to know that Painting Expenses under which Head it 'll come, Wheather it is applicable to Tds or not, How to Deduct it, how to take the entry if Tds applicable..... the total Painting expenses is 12000 and I dont have any bills.

I"m Maintaining as a Repairs & Maintanance.

Please Anybody help me out

Replies (2)
Indirect expenses, and tds can be deducted us 194C if limit is crossed

1. it depends on where the painting work done

2. if it is the only bill from the party for whole year... than no tds wil b deducted on this...

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details