Out of LIMIT OF UNFAIR to ipcc students (converted from pcc)

A____ __A (Student All-ways) (275 Points)

04 April 2009  

Hi, i just want to let you each guys know how stupid foolish and idiot is our institite.i am hating my self that i am part of such a disgusting institue.i call mumbai icai about my qurey for the leave. My Question was: how to calcuate leave for the students who has taken conversion from pcc to ipcc.? b'coz 1/6 rule will result in only 1 month of leave which is not enough. bfor conversion exam due : may 2010 after conversion exam due now: nov 2009 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- the answer : there is no rule for any extra leave.you have to check before taking conversion.you have make adjustment with your ca. i also asked that regulare ipcc student just need do 3 years of articlshp so as i have converted my articlshp should aslo will be 3 years from 3.5 years and that 6 month i have to get as ipcc leave. they said its not possible. now how stupid is that students who passed cpt after you will get complted ipcc before you + they get full 9 month (no artilceshp) and a person who has transfered from pcc to ipcc will have to continue his articlship till last month befors his examination. now how foolish is that.!!!!! hope you have understand problem of mine and 1000's of another stundet who has converted from pcc to ipcc. really institue SUCKS!!!