Easy Office

Our Parents....

Page no : 3

Sachchidananda Ghosal (MBA(Finance) PGPBM-Banking & Insurance B.Com)   (167 Points)
Replied 11 June 2011

An 80 year old man was sitting on the sofa in his house along with his 45 years old highly educated son. Suddenly a crow perched on their window.

The Father asked his Son, "What is this?"

The Son replied "It is a crow".

After a few minutes, the Father asked his Son the 2nd time, "What is this?"
The Son said "Father, I have just now told you "It's a crow".

After a little while, the old Father again asked his Son the 3rd time,

What is this?"

At this time some expression of irritation was felt in the Son's tone when he said to his Father with a rebuff. "It's a crow, a crow".

A little after, the Father again asked his Son t he 4th time, "What is this?"

This time the Son shouted at his Father, "Why do you keep asking me the same question again and again, although I have told you so many times 'IT IS A CROW'. Are you not able to understand this?"

A little later the Father went to his room and came back with an old tattered diary, which he had maintained since his Son was born. On opening a page, he asked his Son to read that page. When the son read it, the following words were written in the diary :-

"Today my little son aged three was sitting with me on the sofa, when a crow was sitting on the window. My Son asked me 23 times what it was, and I replied to him all 23 times that it was a Crow. I hugged him lovingly each time h e asked me the same question again and again for 23 times. I did not at all feel irritated I rather felt affection for my innocent child".

While the little child asked him 23 times "What is this", the Father had felt no irritation in replying to the same question all 23 times and when today the Father asked his Son the same question just 4 times, the Son felt irritated and annoyed.

So..

If your parents attain old age, do not repulse them or look at them as a burden, but speak to them a gracious word, be cool, obedient, humble and kind to them. Be considerate to your parents.From today say this aloud, "I want to see my parents happy forever. They have cared for me ever since I was a little child. They have always showered their selfless love on me.

They crossed all mountains and valleys without seeing the storm and heat to make me a person presentable in the society today".

Say a prayer to God, "I will serve my old parents in the BEST way. I will say all good and kind words to my dear parents, no matter how they behave.

(Guest)

Well explained friends..............

I have seen some of the forums from one of our students only that , can i enjoy the time or study again since i just completed my exams and i am sure i may fail and just conveyed the same to my parents so they want me to sit study immediate........... Instead to listen their parents words he posted the forum in CCI asking the suggestions of friends,,,,,,, I was shocked seeing that forum that why i felt and just want to know  how many are there in this world that instead listen to parents words and questioning thier views....?????????? And sorry friends if any of you get irritated to post a questions like these forums....

And I felt the same why i should not post the forum on parents not only on that view...

Thanks for your great participation...

1 Like

(Guest)

(Guest)

I too Love my parents to death.........

My parents are gods to me and I always feel PARENTS ARE THE FIRST TEACHERS AND BEST TEACHERS TO ME......

I cant estimate their love and affection , great hard work towards me , my studies  and never get disappointed with them....

They dont say anything for our bad yar , but always they say and guide us for our sake only since they experienced alot and their thinking is always like we should not face anything which will go bad to us like them if they felt in their past if so...... Never try to Question them , My sincere request...... Even accept if you dont like too,what will happen if we listen to their words,,, you know what how happy they feel , what we need rather their happiness and smile on their faces in this world...

And mostly i wanna say THEY GAVE ME GREAT HUMAN BIRTH THAT NO OTHER CREATURE HAS A BIRTH LIKE HUMAN BEING , WHAT I NEED MORE THAN THAT....??????  They gave me this wonderful birth that itself great fortune......

Love themmmmmmmmmmm..............

Thank you all.....

3 Like

DIVYA PINCHA (ASSISTANT MANAGER:MERCHANT BANKING)   (537 Points)
Replied 11 June 2011

My parents were always important for me...but i realised that dey ver a necessity for me...only after i got married and starting staying away from them.....we all love our parents and value them....but trust me v realise value of sumone only wen v are away...they do so many small big things for us..sum v c n sum v dont.....they have presence in our life in every little thing...

I am even lucky to have lovely father and mother in law in my life.....coz its they who have bossted me in my career....n coz of there never ending support i am able to manage my career in the best way i could..

LOVE YOU MY BOTH MOM AND BOTH DADS...

1 Like

CA Devender Chauhan (Group Financial Accountant)   (1526 Points)
Replied 11 June 2011

Originally posted by : Suresh_Smiter

No words to explain about parents jee..............!!!!!!!!!!

They are all for me and what i am today is nothing but for them......!!!!!!!!!!!

yes indeed..................

Anit Sharma (CA Final student ) (460 Points)
Replied 11 June 2011

I am speechless how can i describe them. they are everything for me.

1 Like

Rajesh (Consultant) (21 Points)
Replied 11 June 2011

Good, Heart touching Story Goshal.... I faces this situation with my brother's little kid and my grand maa..with the little one i show lots patiance to answer but with my grand maa i feel sometimes irritated this story reminds me always to be cool and kind.

Defintely parents are everyting for us.Without them we cannot come to this world and know this world. When we are new to this world they were always besides to help us know each and everyting i.e when we started walking they are always with us with their hand, heart and soul to help. When they become old and they need our support, don't just give stick try to give your hand with kind heart atleaset sometime.. though we are in busy world.

Matha Pitha Guru Deivam

CA DILAWAR (CA) (92 Points)
Replied 11 June 2011

excellent yaar

i like & care my parents very much........

rohit (Chartered Accountant) (101 Points)
Replied 11 June 2011

i can do anything for my parent which make them happy.

Thanks to God to create such a beautiful think!!!!

parents are the true friends which help us to succeced in life........

I love u MOM & DAD as well as my sisters

megha (student) (24 Points)
Replied 11 June 2011

hi jayasri.... i love my parents......

am not much religious..but i worship my parents..its because of them that nw am in this stage of life....their care and friendly nature has helpd me out of many hectic situations... and i hope that the sqame wd hv happened in every presons life....  they are the ones who really know us in and out..... they recognise a little change in our heart beat even.......  

really luv them and wanna make them the king and queen of my world....

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)   (4573 Points)
Replied 11 June 2011

only one thing i can say...

THERE ARE LIVING GOD FOR ME...

Love u dad..

love u mom....

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)
Replied 11 June 2011

I love my mumma n Dad very very much....which i can't even express in my whole words...........well Everyone says that we can't able to see God, but i must say i have seen GOD. They  cares 4 me,  loves me without any demand, only they want to see sweet smile in my face. And they already done so much thing which I can't able to imagine also..........well My Parents is My real God ............we should respect them and should never hurt them, I am whatever today becuz of them only....

They only shown us d right path in every aspect of life,

Well I will spent whole my life to worship 4 my parents....and I wish to God that in Every life I should get Them only as my parents.......

I have seen many of them who just shout n disobey their parents like anythig........dis. is disgusting which i can't able to take it ..........well i just want to say them, that they should atleast obey them, if they can't worship......

My Parents is my Inspiration and I worship them.........and want to do anything 4 dem.........:)

CS Bijoy (Expert) (6394 Points)
Replied 11 June 2011

Nice topics for discussion,

Actually I am not having any word to explain the contribution of my parents in my life whoever I am now I think only because of them and they means everything to me in this world.

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 11 June 2011

i think parents are greater than god, we have never seen the god, but whenever need arrisen my parrents were reddy to me. In simple word we can't express our vies in few word describing about our parents. 

thanks jayasri for sharing such a heart touching one

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: