original or printout

hi, I have completed my BCom graduation from the Bangalore University.
I want to register for the Intermediate course.
I have got the original marks cards of the 4 Semester.
I have printouts of the 5th and 6th Sem results attested by my Principal. Can I register for the intermediate course with these documents??? please help.

If within next 6 months original marksheets can be arranged then what I suggest that go for Provisional Registration under the Direct entry route scheme.

Here are the details of Provisional Registration as per the new ICAI prospectus applicable for the New Scheme

Candidates who are pursuing the Final Year of Graduation Course can also register for the Intermediate Course on provisional basis and their registration would be regularized only on submission of satisfactory proof of having passed the Graduation examination with the specified percentage of marks within six months from the date of appearance in the final year graduation examination then they can commence practical training and on completion of ICITSS (Information Technology (IT) and Orientation Course (OC)). During the provisional registration period, a student can undergo and complete ICITSS (IT and OC).If such candidate fails to produce the proof within the aforesaid period, his provisional registration shall stand cancelled and the registration and other fees paid by him shall not be refunded/ adjusted and no credit shall be given for the theoretical education undergone.


And Here are the documents you will be needing for Final Registration

  • Direct Entry Route students have to submit attested copy of Graduation / Post Graduation
  • Mark statements/marksheet of Intermediate level examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
  • One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form) 
  • Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student, is foreigner. 
  • Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.


I am also attaching the file for your reference, please refer page 36 &37

Attached File : 1566361 20170718014401 3.pdf downloaded 12 times

Thank you for helping Mr.Karan.
But since I have already completed my graduation and passed in all the exams, is it possible for me to do provisional registration?

Yes that's what I said, if you can't arrange your Original marksheets even if you cleared your Graduation then it is of no  use as ICAI only requies Original documents, till it comes apply Provisionally and then you can submit and get Converted.


Oh OK. Then I'll see if that can be done. Thanku so much for helping.


Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register