Share on Email

Share More

Order/sequence of assessment of individual

mahendran (none)     05 September 2016

mahendran
none 
 1 likes  68 points

| My Other Post

is there any sequence/order followed by CPC,Bangalore in completing the IT assessment?

As a salaried employee,i had submitted my ITR for the AE 2016-17 during third week of jul 16.  while one of my friend working with nme me submitted his return on 05 aug 16,for the same AE.  His assessment was completed 10 days back and refund credited.

as such,out of curiosity this query.  Some people were telling me,the department complete the assessment,in alphatical order,ie first name starting with A and then B and so on.is it true?

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    1 September 2020

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

avater

Venkatesh Dangeti (CA)     05 September 2016

Venkatesh Dangeti
CA 
 32 likes  873 points

View Profile | My Other Post

I have heard that those who verified itr v using aadhar otp, itr process will be quick

avater

ANKUR TAH (Teacher Consultant and CA finalist.)     05 September 2016

ANKUR TAH
Teacher Consultant and CA finalist. 
 39 likes  543 points

Few sequential proceding must be there and may be followed by IT dept. But those info is confidential not open to all.

avater

mahendran (none)     06 September 2016

mahendran
none 
 1 likes  68 points

in the said query,I had submitted returns earlier as well as done e verification too earlier than my colleague,the conceivable reason for me is his name starts with B,where as mine starts with M.

I know it is not a serious query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register