Opportunities lie in the middle of.....

Replies (1)

K . Subrahmanyam

Mobile No.+91-9160414477

Email ID : kadali97 @ gmail.com

Dear Sir/ Madam,

It was with great interest that I read your recent posting in the website for the position of Senior Accountant /  Manager Accounts & Finance. In response,  I enclose my resume for your consideration.

Review of my credentials will confirm that I am capable of serving as the catalyst for achieving revenue objectives and organic growth through effective contributions. I am a result-oriented with around 16 years of experience in Financial Operations encompassing planning and financial accounting.

I understand that working for your organization requires a candidate who is team oriented and is able to deal with people in various departments. I am confident that I possess these skills,  which will help me to perform the job efficiently and effectively.

Thanking you.

Sincerely,

K. SUBRAHMANYAM

Enclosure: Resume

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details