Opportunities after CA

@AKASH GARG (#learning to excel#)     17 September 2019

@AKASH GARG
#learning to excel# 
 22 likes  563 points

| My Other Post

Can anyone among the readers please give a detailed idea about opportunities after CA?

I am 29 right now and had recovered from depression.

Going to start my ca finals.

Other than practice and teaching what are the avenues after completing ca as a fresher.

Plz help.

avater

CA PANKAJ PATEL (C.A. )     17 September 2019

CA PANKAJ PATEL
C.A.  
 1 likes  74 points

View Profile | My Other Post

dear akash , age is not factor after clearing ca final if you go in practice , and in job you can start as a assistant post in bank , nbfc or in pvt companies , after gaining experience of 2-3 years you can switch over in better place , initially pay out is less but after experience you will get better than non CA people. 

so my suggestion is You should focus on your ca final exam and go ahead , Best of Luck and All the Best .

1 Like
avater

@AKASH GARG (#learning to excel#)     17 September 2019

@AKASH GARG
#learning to excel# 
 22 likes  563 points

Thanks a ton for replying.

I would like to hear more available options if any from the readers.

Thanks once again

1 Like

Roshan Singh   18 September 2019

Roshan Singh

10 likes  102 points

Hey you are exactly in situation like one of my friend. he gave finals in 29.5 years age n cleared in 31. now he is at good position..

avater

Aditi Ahuja (Financial Advisor)     23 September 2019

Aditi Ahuja
Financial Advisor 
 6 likes  104 points

After completion of your CA exams, you would have multiple of options. Generally if we talk about it, you can go for 4 major options after completion of your CA exams.

1- Participate in Higher studies for CA
Here are some courses, CA professionals can participate in for further studies. Some of them are:

• Association of Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
  • Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
  • CISA and DISA 
  • Post Qualification by ICAI

2- Start your CA firm
If you are confident that you can do well in client handling, you can start your own CA firm and can serve for your clients. It will be required a good client communication, marketing skills and funding too. For funding there are multiples of choices you can go for like business loan for CA, professional loans and several funding under government schemes.

3- Start Job
You can look out for a job after CA in any CA firm as auditor, finance manager and tax consultant.

4- Practice for Government Job
In India, almost every year, government departments needs to hire new chartered accountant. The exams for these vacancies tests the professional knowledge as well as analytical skills of any applicant. A preparation of few months can make you success for these jobs.

Hope the suggestions will help you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here