Easy Office
LCI Learning

Opening sole proprietorship firm

Page no : 2
(Guest)

Hi Friend

I want to start one propritorship Recruitment company in  Delhi/NCR .

Can you plz  told me how to registered and wht the procedre should i m follow.

How much cost of registration.

Plz tole me.

pankaj pandey

(Guest)

I am doing consultancy business like a sole proprietorship basis, guys please tell me if any procedure or getting license from any authority. Please help me.

(Guest)

i want to open a compnay on my name

thankx

(Guest)

i have registered the company.its a partnership based company. I got the certificate stating that name of the firm has been entered in the company list.. Does that certificate is the actual registration of the company or anything else has to be done. We are handling projects for final year UG/PG students

Please help me ...

(Guest)

Hi,

I want to open up a website on health related books. I'm thinking about Sole  Proprietorship  as I'm just a single guy starting it with my own money. How do I go about getting a Trade license, and get Vat approval? What are the other licenses required, and what is the Authority in Delhi that takes care of this? Do I need a CA later on for managing/filing my returns for Sole Proprietorship ?  Anybody having some information, please respond, your responses are appreciated. Thanks

Yatin

(Guest)

Dear ,

Myself AMITKUMAR DUBEY, I want to launch a very small Readymade garments company.
I want to register this firm, whose based would be NCR.
My Initial capital is 50K.

so, please suggest me how to register any company and it's products.

Waiting for reply

Amit
+91 99588 96273

mukesh (business) (25 Points)
Replied 03 August 2009

Originally posted by :CA Sampat Jain
"

Dear All,

I wish to start a proprietorship concern & wish to apply for VAT reg. Can someone tell me what is theprocedure for getting VAT reg no and where does it imply.

Thanx

either it is sole proprietorship concern or a company . There is no sole proprietorship company .

There is minimum formality for starting a sole proprietorship business . Under the Income Tax Act there is no specific formality . All you have to do is to obtain a trade licence from the respective state authority , for which generally you need identity proofs only.

After obtaining the trade licence you can start the sole proprietrship business .You have to register under VAT and obtain other licenses depeding upon your business.

"

shyam nayan mishra (ca final student) (37 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

Dear Expert,

I want to open a proprietership firm for providing accounting & taxation services. I am preparing for ca final and not a qualified ca. Can i open a new firm ? If yes, at what name e.g. "& co." or " & associates"?? Please advice me...

Thanks & Regards

shyam nayan mishra (ca final student) (37 Points)
Replied 11 August 2014

Dear Expert,
 Can i partnership with qualified CA ?? If yes, at what name i can register my firm?? e.g. "& co." or " & associates"?? Please advice me...

Thanks & Regards

Shyam N. Mishra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: