Only One Life To Live...!!!

One Life To Live...!!!

https://nicefun.net

I am not a word to say,
I am not a thought to share,
I am not a thing to spare,
I am something that everyone has same and has given choices

to mark their name...
https://nicefun.net
Loving me does not go in vain,
But hating me brings you so much pain,
I welcome every one with my open arms,
Give every one their own space and charm....

https://nicefun.net
I am so simple yet so strange,
Though I always change,
As we have got only one life to live,
So always be happy and motivate others to live...!!!

https://nicefun.net

Replies (4)

Nice dude

Dua Day Mujh Ko.....!!!

 

Gungunatey Huye Aanchal Ki Hava Day Mujh Ko

Ungliyaan Pheir Kar Baloun Mein Sula Day Mujh Ko

 

Jiss Trah Faaltu Guldaan Parey Rehtey Hein

Apney Ghar Key Kisi Koney Sey Laga Day Mujh Ko

 

Yaad Kar Key Mujhay Takleef Hi Hotti Ho Gi

Eik Qissa Houn Purana Sa Bhula Day Mujh Ko

 

Doubtey Doubtey Aawaz Teri Sun Jaoun

Akhri Baar Tu Sahil Sey Sada Day Mujh Ko

 

Main Tery Hijar Mein Chup Chap Na Mar JAoun Kahein....!! !

Bus Tu Hi Jeeny ki Dua Day Mujh Ko...

 

  Raat Hogi To Chand Bhi Duhai Dega  Khuwabo Me Tumhe Woh Chehra Dekhai Dega
Ye Mohabbat Hai Zara Soch Kar Karna
Ek Ansoo Bhi Gira To Dekhai Dega


 

 

Vey Nice..................

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details