Share More

Online ledger confirmation- mvat

Aditya tadaiya (Chartered Accoutants)     10 February 2019

Aditya tadaiya
Chartered Accoutants 
 30 points

| My Other Post

Hello Experts,

I have a query regarding Online Ledger Confirmation Utility (LCU) introduced by MahVAT, the details reqd. in LCU in Box 1 row 3 which read as "Net Turnover of Sales liable to Tax shown in the Returns of Form-234 / Original e-704 (As per Sch-IV, Col. 1m)
Net Tax Amount shown in the Returns of Form-234/ Original e-704 (As per Sch-IV, Col. 1e)" -
I have mentioned taxable value and Tax amount as instructed as above. Now, in Box 2 which read as "Customer wise Total VAT Sales and Total VAT Tax Shown in Original J-1 in the Returns/ e-704" - Here i have filled the figures of Annex J1 to Form 704. As per instruction tab in the template it is instructed to fill "Net Taxable Amount of Gross Amount in Sr No 5003" of Form 704 which is equal to box 1 row 3, now i dont have available balance to fill in Row 4 "Balance customer wise VAT Sales and VAT Tax (Eligible for filing of Ledger Confirmation)"

Then how to give ledger confirmation to customer when we have no balance left.

Kiran Malviya

Kiran Malviya (Employee)     02 January 2020

Kiran Malviya
Employee 
 28 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Where to put credit note has been issued to Purchaser against the Sales made during the previous financial year and credit note issued in the current financial year ( i,e which is within 6 month of the sales)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Trending Tags