Online finance courses

What are some of the good online certification courses to study finance?

Hi, Actualy what kind of courses you are looking for? I mean if you are looking for online MBA course then I can recommend few reputed institutes and colleges like Welingkar Institute, Jaro Education, Alliance University, Bhartahiar University, Symbiosis, ICFAI, Sikkim Manipal etc.

I had some luck at http://www.corporatefinanceinstitute.com/ and found the quality to be very good for free accounting courses

Get the professional online coaching classes in finance field at ISM Dubai, as they are offering all the segments and topics like sales, management, marketing.

ISM Dubai

If you are looking for an online finance course, just go for  FLIP. They have some 25 certifications covering specific area. Like if you want to do Equity Research they have a certification for that. For Corporate Banking they have another. They give elearning and certification, both. The courses really help for specific areas, they are in depth for those areas. Courses will take 20-30 hours to complete. I have taken their Corporate Banking, RM and Credit Analysis course as I wanted to get into a credit analysis profile.

If you are looking for an online finance course, visit imarticus learning. They oer industry endorsed courses in various branches of Finance like, asset management, portfolio management, investment banking, financial modeling along with some diploma courses

So many insititute and colleges provide certificate in finance. All India Management Association (AIMA) offer online courses in finance and valuation modeling, AIMA is best for online management study all over india, and provides sevices across all over the India. For more Information visit: www.aima.in

Data science training in Bangalore is giving by Excelr Solutions.This data science training will be with UNIMAS certification and data science course completion certificate by Excelr and TCS. Contact us for further assistance.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU