Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jithin

Jithin (Learner)     17 February 2011

Originally posted by : Deepesh Ruhela

/share_files/how-to-file-exam-form-online-35466.asp

Hi Deepesh, thanks a lot for ur reply, but it doesnt solve my problem. The link u gave shows exam form relevant for Nov 2010. At that time, it was not required to give details regd pin number/password..but the form for May 2011 does require these details.     

Jithin

70 views & only 1 reply. Pls HELP ME OUT GUYS..Havent any of u made payment thru credit card???

Jithin

It seems that I am the only person who has made paymant thru credit card. Thanks to the 72 gentlemen who have made the effort to look into this post. I am no more expecting any reply. I quit. Thanks once again.

CA Deepesh Ruhela

CA Deepesh Ruhela (Keen to Learn)     20 February 2011

Hi jithin, one of my friend filling online application form for ca final and she used credit card for payment. Password is credit Card password.

1 Like
Jithin

Jithin (Learner)     21 February 2011

Hi Deepesh..Thanks once again for replying. I wasnt aware that a password is required  for credit card. We have a credit card but didnt know the password. Anyway the problem is sorted out now. I made payment using debit card. Regards, Jithin.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register