To process an EPF (Employee Provident Fund) withdrawal online, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Employees' Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) at https://www.epfindia.gov.in/
- Login to your account using your UAN and password
- Click on the "Manage" tab. Select the "KYC" option. Check the status of your KYC details such as Aadhaar, PAN and bank details
- Click on the "Online Services" tab, and select "Claim (Form 31, 19, 10C & 10D)"
- Fill in the required details, including the reason of leaving. Then click ‘Yes’ to sign the certificate.
- Click on "Proceed for Online Claim"
- In the claim form, select the type of claim you require (full EPF settlement, EPF part withdrawal, or pension withdrawal) under the "I Want To Apply For" section. If you are eligible for PF withdrawals then, option will not be shown.
- For a PF advance, select "PF Advance (Form 31)". Provide the purpose of the advance, the amount required, and your address
- Submit the application and any necessary documents. Your employer will need to approve the withdrawal request, and after that, the money will be credited to your bank account within 15-20 days.
To know How to check EPF Balance Click here