Easy Office

Online E-diary: its repercussions; students beware(detailed)

Page no : 2

Poonam (article) (312 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

ab to new president ko 3 din ho gaye hai . Abho mtak transfer rule change nahi huaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pallawi (Articleship) (71 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

All I want to say that unnecessary on-line E-diary will increase the tension for everyone student & Ca also.So this idea must be dropped.

dream big live big (student) (190 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Agreed with all yaar.........its tiring now posting these messages and iam fed up as iam now selected in JP Morgan in my Bcom campus interview but what to do now as iam now having my articleship remaining.My package is 15000 per month yaar....i cannot leave such an apportunity and i have requested the company to give industrial training but there company policy does not allows that. Any idea friends.......what about supplementary articles ? How shall i get transfer from the current firm? Please help me yaar

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 25 February 2010

These idiots can't maintain icai website; and they want to implement e-diary.

They just wanna harass students.

And they make an excuse of using it advise students. Jab hum samne se advise mangne icai office jaatey hain yaa email kartey hain; they rarely reply sufficiently; aur abb nautanki karr rahe hain.

ICAI website isn't working right now.

1 Like

Max Payne (employed) (2569 Points)
Replied 25 February 2010

Dear Jose,

I am also fully agreeing that UPA has filled ICAI with sh*tty ideas and fake moral stance.

His e-shiksha is a FISHING Failure, i have not even been able to see what it is, other say its crashed....

He cant even stream videos properly on the net and he wants us to fill this friggin work diary online... I hope this fool does not make it like ITR for online filing, then hope will be over for all students....

I BET E-DIARY WIL BE A PAID SERVICE WITH ANNUAL REGISTRATION TO RIP WHATEVER MONEY WE GET AS PALTRY STIPEND. :(

I wanna see if MICS, CMA, SFM are gonna be practical oriented too.... just papers to fail students who do take their studies and articles seriously....

Its ok even if articles was not reduced, at least he can avoid this e -diary... I will upload mine only from a CAFE with a million viruses in it.... :(

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 25 February 2010

have some virus to go and delete all data in UPA's firm. :P

You don't need virus/trojan to damage icai.org; that website is already in mess.

Zakwan (CA) (33 Points)
Replied 23 June 2012

But guys! Der is hardly 1 week for july now(the date of e-diary mandatory implentation), n der is no news on HOW to maintain it. Wat dey r doing at icai? Dey din even inform dat it's not mandatory frm July1, nor did dey say d procedure to maintain. :/ Putting students in mental disturbance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro