One transfer is allowed

I heard that One transfer in whole articleship tnure is allowe?

Is this true? My articleship and my home  is in different city and my health is not well I want transfer in my Home town. Will I alligible for Transfer?

Please Reply soon its urgent.....

Replies (9)

what u hav heard is right..!!

sri uttam prakash agarwal has mentioned abt it in CA newsletter in his address to students.!!

bt how can v forget that v r doin CA..!! procedure for change of articlesip has been made more strict.!

so dont relax

CAN U TELL ME THAT PROCEDURE PLEASE!!!!

and in which newsletter and where it is given?

Hi Guys i m final student, this is last year of my articleship and it will finished in sep, 10.........still i had not taken any single tansfer, I m confused, I dont know that is I m eligible for transfer or not

hey dear.......

one time transfer is not allowed at all,the thing which u are reading in september issue of student news letter is only for the pending case upto 11 july. Most of us are only having wrong interpretation of the text in news later.

Means any new application for transfer wil not be entertained unless situation describe in notification (restriciting transfer) are exist.

I would really like to know whether an unconditional one-time transfer is indeed currently allowed.

I am seeking a transfer from my current firm. Any help would be appreciated.

i am to suffering with this please for god sake remove this restriction

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details