Easy Office

ONE MORE CA DEATH

Page no : 4

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

So many persons have "said" about the "sad" news.

In ancient days; there were 64 "vidyas"(streams of education)  and 72 arts which students use to learn during "brahamcharyashram."

Now-a-days; we think that career is there only when we get some qualification neatly printed on sheets by some recognized institution.

In my opinion; "inner" qualifications is much better than "outer" qualifications.

We have to change the "concept" of the education to avoid such depression specially when results are declared.

Further we should rethink about our " imaginary living standards."

THE SELECTION OF CAREER SHOULD BE ON THE BASIS OF INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES AND INTERESTS; WHICH I SAY MANY A TIMES TO THE STUDENTS but students never listen. A CPT student passed on margins thinks that HE will become CA soon.

(I think the Institute should give some "statutory warning" while issuing mark sheets that passing of CPT and PCC is not an assurance that you will succeed in CA Final) 

If a student is not having interest in reading; I say - "LEAVE IT OR LIVE WITH IT." Once you choose a wrong path; for the whole life you have to bear the effect in the form of DAILY SUICIDE !! 

Many students do not carefully see the "busy-ness" of their boss during the articleship of the CA. Ask yourself; do you like that "business ?"

Now-a-days; success is counted on the basis of facilities enjoyed. (I say then now-a-days; rich farmers are better than all of us) ! Do you agree ?

I have seen one CA aged 65+ (qualified in 1967 - when only 3 students appeared in whole of the Rajasthan) searching for  right job for almost 2 years; now employed in Mumbai since last 6 months . I think he could manage himself during these two years because he was a "qualified" chartered accountant.  He also had to face "unsuccess" in CA many times.

What would you say about his "unsuccessful" two years?

WHETHER THE OPTION OF SUICIDE WAS TO BE EXERCISED ?

NO .......NOT AT ALL.....

AT THE TIME OF DECLARTION OF THE RESULTS; 

I  STRONGLY APPEAL TO ALL THE STUDENTS, CA AND PARENTS  - 

TO BE WITH THE UNSUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES -

ALL THE TIME

FOR SOME DAYS TO AVOID SUCH INCIDENCES -

SPECIALLY WHEN SOMEONE IS

DEPRESSED !

S A V E   C A   S T U D E N T S  ! 

I T   I S  O U R   R E L I G I O N  !!

1 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

very sad news

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

very sad news

(Guest)

DEATH HURTS....TAKE CARE

CMA Arif Farooqui (Cost Accountant) (4798 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

sad news

Vijetha (Student) (387 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

I don't respect this decision & person.......Who don't have courage to face the problems....!!!!

2 Like

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

I agree with Surendraji. Suiciding means giving up...thats the only thing I consider to be a "failure". At the first place, education and succcess are different than marksheets. It is also true that most of the people do not know what they want to do in life or what they like to do in life, which results in taking up any course for no reasons or wrong reasons. I would advise students to be self motivated and realise that failing in exams is not the end of everything and neither it is an indication of the knowledge or wealth you will have in future. Thus one can read biographies of people who have plenty of wealth/knowledge/achievements. I have posted a few things on my blog as well. Link is kraichura.caclubindia.com/blog. Good Luck.
1 Like

anantmundhra (CA) (246 Points)
Replied 28 January 2010

sach kharb news hai .

ek baba ne bola hai ki life me darne ka nahi ladne ka

Replied 29 January 2010

I think that direction of the discussion should be to STOP SUCH INCIDENCES rather than just to say "sad news." We should focus our attention - why such "WRONGS" are there in the society.

We are all learned people. I don't think that any CA student is not a brilliant. All are deserving candidates. Declaration of "Negative Results" by the Institute on one's performance does not mean that he is not a competent person.

It may be POSSIBLE that your STANDARD is not upto the mark of STANDARDS set by the Institute.

MY MESSAGE TO THE STUDENTS :

"JUST  UPGRADE YOUR "VISION" IN LINE WITH THE DEVELOPMENTS IN THE ACCOUNTING WORLD WITH SO MANY "REVISIONS" AND YOU WILL SURELY GET SUCCESS WITH FIRST "DIVISION".

2 Like

Gaurav (Article Assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

its really very sad news. I don't understand what's the logic behind sucides bcoz its not the solution of any problem.

Gaurav (Article Assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

its really very sad news. I don't understand what's the logic behind sucides bcoz its not the solution of any problem.

(Guest)
very Bad ! Plz yaro Don't loose ur hope with failure something learn frm it. Bhai success k piche mt bhago kabil hone k liye padho

Replied 30 January 2010

In yesterday's "DANCE INDIA DANCE" program on TV; host was LL (Living Legend) Amitabh Bachchhan.

He also expressed his sorrows that students commit suicide when result is failure.

He told about his struggle. In the program; some video clippings were also shown in TV about Mithun Chakraborty's old home and street (like Mumbai's Chal).

In 1982; Mithun Da was hero in moovie DISCO 82 where more than 15 songs were there and in India that was beginning of "Disco Era."

(I have not seen that picture; but my boss CA Rajendra Lunia was very fond of moovies. Our office boy  used to buy tickets for him and one day he told him to buy a moovie ticket leaving choice of moovie on the office boy. I perfectly remember that after returning from the show; he was very angry with the office boy to buy "such type" of moovie's tickets for him).

Students should read "biography" of Gopal Krishna Gokhale (Political Guru of Mahatma Gandhi) who used street lights for his studies.

They should also refer the "biography" of Maharshi Arvind; when his father sent all the three brothers (three idiots ?)to England with a mission that they should not be kept with Indians and in England they were helpless when his father could not send money to them.

They should also refer Subhash Chandra Bose who formed "Azad Hind Fauz" in JAPAN. Can't we form such group for CA students who are struggling for success !

They should also refer Viththal Bhai Patel and so on......

All the above "biographies" should be read analytically. History is not  only for "RATTA MARNE KA."

ALL THE GREAT PEOPLE BECOME GREAT WHEN THEY FACE DIFFICULTIES IN LIFE.

Ask all the Senior Chartered Accountants what "facilities?" they enjoyed in the beginning of their career and your eyes will remain open for all the time.....

AVOID SUICIDE BY SPREADING "MOTIVATIONAL WORDS."

1 Like

@@@@P$$$$ (CA final student) (238 Points)
Replied 31 January 2010

suggest optimistic behaviour

some student feel nervous when they hear negative  about their capabilities...

lets encourage SMALL FAILUREs ARE  STEPSTONE OF GREAT SUCCESS

WHO doesnt succeed at once shot......

attitude towards nagetive to only amied at resolving and converting it in opportunity and take advantage....

(Guest)

so sad yar..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: