I had appeared in November 2017 group one exam, but could not clear it. It was my 5th attempt of ca final and more mark get in only sfm with 63 marks. In other paper I am fail, should I go for one group or both? I have not appeared in group two exam so far, because I was not prepared group two exam, but after this exam I have been reading some paper of group two, like idt self study, DT fast track batch. I am hindi medium student, but I want to appear in may 18 exam with English medium, because I couldn't get more marks in audit or law. So we should go one group or both please suggest me.
you got exemption in sfm... just utilise this exemption first clear your Group 1, both groups syllabus is very huge why to take unnecessary risk.... you can take risk no problem.... but there is no point in taking risk in ca exams.
So go for group 1 only and pass it. give focus on practical subject, audit will never give you much marks, so dont worry even 40 is nice in audit.