old syllabus preparation

sir, I am registered in old syllabus and I want to give both group in may 2018.
sir I want to know that how to prepare myself for exam.....sir I also want to ask that giving exam in may 2018 is opportunity or not
Replies (2)

"I also want to ask that giving exam in may 2018 is opportunity or not"

Yes sir. Of course it is. There is no doubt about it. Prepare well and appear for the exam. Never skip an attempt.

For your other question on how to prepare - This link here has several answers to this question.

Good luck!

Never ever skip exam. If you are doubtful that you cant prepare well for both group, then prepare for single group thoroughly & just for passing in other group.

You can also prepare for exemption in 2 or 3 subjects.

Even you dont do anything then also you have to attempt exam because it gives you confidence.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details