old student

Hi, I started my CA studentship in the year 2001 and cleared PE-II exam in 2004.Since then I have appeared for CA final exam only once in Nov-2005, which I did not clear. After that I have never got a chance to write the papers owing to some personal problems. But know I want to appear for the final exam again and look forward to clear it. Can any one enlighten me in this regard as to what steps I should take now.  Also whether I am still eligible to write the papers ,if not then what should be the procedure to regain eligibility.

Replies (3)

Hi, You can write the exam in Nov-09, in old scheme, then you can write the in  new scheme for both option u do not have to get the eligibelity certificate unless u have the SRO number

Respected Friend, I am a CA old student & i discontinued my ca final exam since November 2008, now i want to appear for such exam again, so upto which term maximum i can appear under old sylabhous. whoever is having this information please guid me including any other steps which i will have to comply that is also to be given.                                                         Debashis

Originally posted by :Debashis Mandal
" Respected Friend, I am a CA old student & i discontinued my ca final exam since November 2008, now i want to appear for such exam again, so upto which term maximum i can appear under old sylabhous. whoever is having this information please guid me including any other steps which i will have to comply that is also to be given.                                                         Debashis "


 

Debashish, u can give this nov09 attempt. It is also the last attempt for CA final old course. so hurry up when the forms are out, u can go forthis attempt. u have 5 attempts in total for CA final n then after that u hv to get urself re- registered .

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details