Ny reputed CA firms in ahmedabad 4 articleship?

this is my second post on d same topic..
help me out ppl..

im lookin out for reputed CA firms to do my articleship hre in ahmedabad.  :)
Plz suggest a few names...I'll be thnkful for your help.
Replies (4)
[quote=3428]this is my second post on d same topic..
help me out ppl..

im lookin out for reputed CA firms to do my articleship hre in ahmedabad.  :)
Plz suggest a few names...I'll be thnkful for your help.
[/quote]

respected sir, I WANT TO DO ARTICLESHIP TRAINING IN YOUR FIRM.I GIVE MY RESUME FOR YOUR KIND CONFIGURATION AS UNDER... RESUME Name :- THAKKER MAULIK CHANDRAKANT Sex :- MALE Address :- I/7, PremJyot Tower, Near Subhash Chowk, Memnagar, Ahmedabad – 380052. Ph . no :- 079 – 27414368 Email ID :- MAULIK001 @ YAHOO.COM Date of birth :- 11th MARCH 1990 REGION :- HINDU Languages known :- Hindi, English, Gujarati. COMPUTER :- 1. MS OFFICE KNOLEDGE 2. INTERNATE Educational Qualifications Name of Exam School Percentage Obtained Board Year of Passing S.S.C A-one School 78.83% Gujarat Board 2005 H.S.C A-one Higher Secondary School 83.29 Gujarat Board 2007 OTHER EDUCATION QULIFICATION:- I HAVE PASSEDOUT C.P.T. EXAMINATION ON 26th AUGEST 2007.I GOT 150 MARKS OUT OF 200. NOW,I AM DOING MY F.Y. B.COM FROM H.L.INSTITUTE OF COMMERSE -------------- YOUR FAITHFULLY, MAULIK

 hi this is gaurav jain frm ahmedabad and doing articleship  in a reputed firm in ahmedabad. but knw i want to change this firm and want to get addmission in top 5 firm in ahmedabad. so anyone can suggest me the good firm in ahmedabad..

 the firm should be have specialisition in internal,sap audit and taxtion..so please help me out .

Please suiggest me repu firm for articleship.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details