Nov 2013 exams & worry !!!!!!

GAURAV SHRAWAGI (NAGPUR) (394 Points)

12 December 2013  

I JUST GAVE MY CA FINAL EXAMS IN NOVEMBER 13. PAPER OF FINANCIAL REPORTING WAS WAY TOO LENGTHY & TECHNICAL (that's wat i felt). AFTER FR PAPER, ALL ARE SAYING "sirf 40 marks mil jaye"ALL THE ADJUSTMENTS IN LAST 10-15 YEARS WERE ASKED IN ONE PAPER.

MANY OF MY FRIENDS ARE WORRYING ABOUT RESULTS (especially group 1).   sadsad

NOW "WHAT'S THE USE OF CRYING OVER SPILT MILK"????  Worries are an illusion. They make you live in the future, giving you  the belief that you are very busy and take you away from the  present. . With     worry, no problems can be resolved. A proactive person focuses attention on the present, acts with initiative, and the understanding that being calm and free from worry is far more effective.

While it isn't easy to just "stop worrying and be happy," there are very real and practical ways to reduce worry in your life. The first starts with recognizing that worry doesn't actually solve the problem. It never has. It never will.

JUST STAY PATIENT AND ENJOY THIS PERIOD OF 50-60 DAYS BY DOING SOME CONSTRUTIVE WORK.  AFTER HECTIC 5-6 MONTHS OF CONSTANT STUDY AND EXAM STRESS, THIS IS THE TIME TO RELAX & DO THE THINGS WE MISSED IS LAST 3 YEARS. YOU CAN ALSO PARTICIPATE IN VARIOUS RECREATIONAL EVENTS ORAGANISED BY RESPECTIVE REGIONAL BRANCHES IN DECEMBER MONTH & ENJOY THEM.

IF  YOU GAVE UR BEST, RESULT WILL BE DEFINITELY POSITIVE !!!

HARDWORK NEVER GOES UNREWARDED !!! 

ALL THE BEST FOR RESULTS   !!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK U FOR READING   !!!!!!!!!!