nov. 09 Final

hi, I last appeared for CA FINAL in May,07 after which due to some reasons I was unable to sit for the Exam. Now I would like to sit for Ist group in Nov.09 as in my last attempt I got 188 in Gr. I in May,07. I never attended any Coaching Class nor there are any friends left since all of them cleared well in time. I would like to know from you can it be possible for me clear the exam along with my job in my town where there are not a single coaching is there.

What and how must I attempt.. Plz guide me...

 

Replies (4)

 IF U WANT TO JUST PASS THEN REFER COMPILATION OF SUBJECTS AVAILABLE. AND HV LUK AT SUGGESTED ANSWERS FOR  RECENT EXAMS NOT COVERED IN COMPILATION. 

Since already you have appeared for the exams you know the pressure of it. It all depends on how much time you are able to devote to studies after job that is around morning or in the evening. you will have to do lot of sacrifices till exam that is after job only study and nothing else. For accounts Module, M.P.Vijay kumar author's book for CA Final " First lessons in Advanced Accountancy ", rtp, suggested if you are able to solve all the problems atleast once before september and daily do 1 accounting standard daily then defenetely you can clear accounts with above 60 and get exemption. I dont think if you go to job daily then apart from above is possible for you. For MAFA, Law, Audit if you are able to finish atleast once the entire portion before september then you need atlest 1 month leave for preparation. So you have to decide if you are able to get 1 month leave then go with what i said above or else atleast prepare accounts whole portion 1 time before september and after that till november keep on solving problems and do 1 AS everday and try to atleast get exemption in accounts and just write the 3 papers to the extent you are able to so that atleast 1 paper you get exemption.

But prepare accounts sincerely spending accounts atleast 4 hours a day till november.

Originally posted by :SANGAM RAWAT CA(Final),CS(Final) & Law student
"  IF U WANT TO JUST PASS THEN REFER COMPILATION OF SUBJECTS AVAILABLE. AND HV LUK AT SUGGESTED ANSWERS FOR  RECENT EXAMS NOT COVERED IN COMPILATION.  "

THNX for ur response..

Originally posted by :kartikeyan
" thnx for reponse karthik "


 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details