notice Regarding file to ITR

Rajat Sharma (471 Points)

09 September 2018  
Sir
I am an regular income tax assessee and filed my income tax return since long under my PAN BOEPK2305F under the name and style Pawan KUMAR s/o sh. PARMANAND
Sir in the asstt year 2016_2017 I find that the two persons also namely Pawan Kumar s/o sh. Chint ram and Pawan Kumar s/o sh. Bhihari Lal both are resident Of separate address and both are taken the loan form financial institute and that by my CIVEL was fall down in bad candiction where as I am not taken single pany of loan there wise I request to the my concerned AO and the department has deleted my PAN and issue me new PAN and I have filed my ITR for the asstt. Year 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19
Now I am in a receipt of notice to file my income tax returns for the asstt year 2017-18 under my old PAN where as I have been filed my ITR for the year 2017-18 under my new PAN
Sir to the level of best my old pan card not opened in the side of income tax. But my old PAN working in the of income tax department. But the concern AO asked to be filed the return with old PAN card and he say that your case will be fixed for asstt. U/S 142 there for your request to requested to help me and obliged
Thanking you