Not laugh!!!!!!!! Please

 

 

 

 

Annoyed Husband: Today is Sunday & I have to enjoy it. So I bought 3 movie tickets.

Wife: Why three?

Annoyed Husband: For you and your parents.

 

Wife: Look a thief has entered our kitchen and  he is eating the cake I prepared.

Annoyed Husband: Whom should I call now, Police or  Ambulance...?!

 

 

Replies (15)

gr888888888

Laughing

ya am laughing now

Gr888888888888888.

Good...

Originally posted by :Mukesh Rawal
"
 
   Wife: (standing in front of mirror) I am fat, old, wrinkled and no longer pretty. Will you still give me compliment?
 

Husband: Your eyesight is still excellent !
  

 

 
Annoyed Husband: Today is Sunday & I have to enjoy it. So I bought 3 movie tickets.
Wife: Why three?
Annoyed Husband: For you and your parents.

 
Wife: Look a thief has entered our kitchen and  he is eating the cake I prepared.
Annoyed Husband: Whom should I call now, Police or  Ambulance...?!
 
 
"


 

nice jokes........

Really good jokes Mukesh.

gud one !!!!

great jokes.........................

Good

gud jokes....

 haha..good..

good

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details