No. of companies

Hello Clubbers, I am a newly qualified CA. I would like to practice and would like to know the following details. 1) How many companies I can do audit as an individual practitioner & as partner ? 2) How many Private & Public Limited Companies ?
Replies (2)
Are you really a CA? If so, shame on you that u dnt even know the ceiling limits.

Respected Mr.Sashikant Tripathi,

 

Thank you for your reply.

 

For your kind information I am a CA from United Kingdom (UK). After 25 years am coming back to our nation. I have not practiced & know about Indian system. That is the reason I enquired through this website.

 

But what a humbly response. I did not expect this sort of a rude reply from an Indian. yours is an example of Indian treatment. Let me reconsider my decision of practicing in our nation.

 

My best wishes for you to complete your FINAL group in CA.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details