sudhakar ca cwa (service)     29 June 2011

sudhakar ca cwa
service 
 156 likes  1503 points

| My Other Post

Prsident Msg

It is only a proposal

Entry Requirement for CA Course:
Our members must be aware that, pursuant to a Council decision, a group under the convenership of my Central Council colleague CA. Abhijit Bandyopadhyay was constituted to review entry requirements for Chartered Accountancy course. I am happy to inform you that the Group placed its recommendations at the Council meeting recently for its consideration. The ICAI Council has decided that Commerce and non- Commerce graduates with 55 and 60 per cent marks respectively in aggregate should be exempted from Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and such students would be allowed direct entry to articleship training. It was also decided that candidates who have passed the intermediate level examination of ICWAI/ICSI are exempted from CPT and they will be allowed to join articleship training only after passing first group (Group I) of IPCC examination. Students who wish to pursue Accounting Technician Course of the Institute would also be exempted to appear in the CPT. The matter has been placed before the government for consideration and issuance of necessary notification in this regard.

Source : ICAI Web site- President Msg

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    1 September 2020

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

avater

C.A.M.S.ROY (C. A.)     29 June 2011

C.A.M.S.ROY
C. A. 
 59 likes  473 points

View Profile | My Other Post

good work

avater

raghu (student)     30 June 2011

raghu
student 
 73 likes  542 points

Originally posted by : Maya shankar

good work

avater

pratik (=)     30 June 2011

pratik
= 
 1 likes  133 points

cpt exam exempted for graduate student ? becoz i am see in icai website in icai news i am interested to doing ca and i am graduate \\\\\\\\\\( B.com ) pass student ( 70 % )

avater

Mohit Bhownani (Student)     01 July 2011

Mohit Bhownani
Student 
 45 likes  294 points

Originally posted by : pratik

cpt exam exempted for graduate student ? becoz i am see in icai website in icai news i am interested to doing ca and i am graduate \\\\\\\\\\( B.com ) pass student ( 70 % )

If you are bcom graduate above 55%, then you are directly eligible for CA IPCC, no need of CPT then, As your percentage is 70, then you are eligle for IPCC, Now wait for the final Proposal, the final proposal is accepted in next 2 months 

avater

RANJITH KRISHNAN (STUDENT AND ACCOUNTS OFFICER)     06 July 2011

RANJITH KRISHNAN
STUDENT AND ACCOUNTS OFFICER 
 1 likes  42 points

Hi Guys

Does anyone can clarify what is the difference betwen Accouting Technician Course and IPCC ? Please clarify friends,Thanks in advance

Ranjith

avater

P.Shanthi (student)     09 July 2011

P.Shanthi
student 
 40 likes  353 points

gud news.......

avater

P.Shanthi (student)     09 July 2011

P.Shanthi
student 
 40 likes  353 points

hi frnds...........! 

even i too have the same doubt tat wat s the difference between IPCC nd ATC........... AND IS IT CPT REALLY EXEMPTED FOR PURSUING ATC STUDENTS......... PLS HELP US.......

avater

pooja (Job)     14 July 2011

pooja
Job 
 6 likes  111 points

is it final ????  becoz i didnt found no such type of news on icai website...plz provide me link

avater

Mohit Bhownani (Student)     14 July 2011

Mohit Bhownani
Student 
 45 likes  294 points

Originally posted by : P.Shanthi

hi frnds...........! 

even i too have the same doubt tat wat s the difference between IPCC nd ATC........... AND IS IT CPT REALLY EXEMPTED FOR PURSUING ATC STUDENTS......... PLS HELP US.......

ya, Cpt is also exempted for ATC, check the Icai website it is clearly written there.

check this link

https://220.227.161.86/23263entry_reqca.pdf

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x