Easy Office
LCI Learning

New Regulation-- Articleship (Whats Problem ?)

Page no : 3

sudhir gautam (CA Final) (145 Points)
Replied 04 April 2009

Mr.Dga

You are saying that by dummy who is loosing.the Member who is giving dummy is more punishable because he is member and it is his duty to take care that no rule is voilated.When no CA will give dummy how will the student get dummy.Where a CA can do any thing for Money.My dear see the number of case where action is pending against CA and no result of investigation has come out and ICAI take very early step in the matter of student.Our Institute is very good But the in that is of very cheap mentally.Let we become CA We will change the image of our insitute. 

deepa (SALARIED) (58 Points)
Replied 05 April 2009

Hi  Amit . Deepa here . Just  Wanted to clear some doubts. can you help me out.? I have cleared P E II in may 2007. But till today not started my Articleship. Can i start it now. I will have to take permission from institute or give any reason for starting late articles. How many years we have to undergo articles. After how many years my final attempt will be due.

Pls if any one can you me correct details. It will be a great help guys.

tanuja........... (pcc student) (571 Points)
Replied 05 April 2009

hi deepa... i think there is no need to take any permission...

Replied 06 April 2009

hey amit.. then what about industrial training yaar... in last 12months only.... every one goes 4 that

morello (ABC) (32 Points)
Replied 07 April 2009

Originally posted by :C.A Amit Daga
" Lets discuss all the point one by one
First point is related to transfer . Even i am agreed with you thats wrong because some time we need transfer i also bel inst will amend this rule very soon
2nd point related to transfer in first 6 month and last 12 month. I am highly supporting this point because in first 6 month we are doing our vouching only. If we will be get transfer again in the new firm we will do vouching only and in last 12 months we are really utilised our skill and our principle knew our skills very well, So he/she can utilise properly, if you will change the firm again you will not get quality work. (Exceptional are always)
3rd point they are talking abt Maintainance of diarly. I am wonder wats the problem in this. Its really in the favour of student even you come to know what you did and what you are suppose to do and compare with ur frnds and ask to ur principal for other areas too and continiously review yourself. Its really good step
4th point related to Proper record of attendance, work done, stipend to be submitted to the institute whenever asked for, Whats the problem in this, if you are dummy candidate than you will oppose otherwise you will never because its like a requirement nothing else.
5th and last point i say inst did partiallity with us, When we are studying still i remember my tutions was going till 10.15 to 10.30 and we are running for the office and in the evening its started from 5.00 and again we are running and most of the time we are getting difficulty in attending the tution. I said inst did the great thing for students and you guys are saying this is not good. Whats a problem. Now you guys are getting a time
You know whats the biggest problem in us, If any body do some thing good also na we always think why he is doing good for me.
Change your mentallity. If any body is hurted due to my comment i am sorry to them but think seriously and for long term watever inst is doing they are doing for better future only. Some people are syaing articleship is a problem. But brother this is the time when you learn from book you are never going to learn any thing always practicle experiance is required. I cant understand why most of the people are fearing for that
I pround to be a CA and I pround on my Inst too.
CA. Amit Daga

"

You are proud of the Institute, you are insulting every student at this forum. Think before you say something really stupid.

Replied 08 April 2009

what abt 1st point..... and industrial training

Kamaal (Article- student C.A. Final)   (66 Points)
Replied 08 April 2009

Good Afternoon Mr. Daga. I would first like to offer thanks to you for wasting your precious time(i assume it). What ever you are saying, I am in full agreement with u. Now i want to give u a problem(which is unfortunately mine) and i request u to solve my problem. I hope u would be able to answer. It would be so kind of you.

Mr Daga, I am working in a firm since last 6 month, to which belong only one stat audit, and i am not denying that it is very reputed one. And the rest which hardly counts to 3 or 4, has very little to do. And in Honest saying, Since last 6 month i've worked(which i can say is material frm my point of view and not to others) only for 1 monthThat too in starting) and rest 5 month i've wasted sitting in the office. Plz dont come at the conclusion that i am a scared of work(kamchor) and i've done it deliberately. But the only reason is that i didnt got the work. The only benefit i extracted from the articleship is a very big list of chatting friend. You know in office it is not feasible to study for utilizing time that too in starting days of your Articleship. On the other hand i get stipend regularly and my C.A. is a very good human being. he use to pay good stipend although it is very less but i'll consider it good in accordance of my work. I cant prove my self worthy of even that small some of money. My C.A. get a very handsome fee for that only audit, and he is happy as well as satisfied. He likes to do majority of the work say 80%-90% himself so very little is left to do. There are nearly 10 assistant including both article and employee in my office. So u see there is nothing left.

now come to the next ... the another work i've learned is to do photocopy, scan and typing( which i knew early too). I was thinking about taking transfer, with in a month coz i was waiting for completion of 6 month. Then suddenly this bl**dy notification came played spoil sport in my plan. Now i am very frustated... Its like dark in front of my eyes. I dont know what to do.

So Mr.Daga, Plz help what should i do..

COnsider it as ur case.. I am asking it b'coz u are a very great supporter of this bl**dy crap.

Thanks...

Ca Gaganjot Kaur (CA) (108 Points)
Replied 08 April 2009

Replied 08 April 2009

Replied 08 April 2009

MUNISH SHARMA (STUDENT CA-FINAL) (346 Points)
Replied 09 April 2009

HI

THIS REGULATION OF ICAI IS JUST TO IRRITATE US !!!!!!!!!

ICAI WANTS THAT EVERY STUDENT SHUD BE UNDER ACUTE PRESSURE ........MAY IT BE OF ANY KIND .............?

ajay (student) (28 Points)
Replied 06 July 2010

sir i am student of CA Final. i am first year articel, i want to transfer to another firm , so please suggest me, what objection lying by my firm to give transfer .. please reply as soon as possible.

suhita dhananjay deshpande (article assistant) (24 Points)
Replied 15 March 2011

in how many days after transfer date , transfer form should be submitted to the institute ?? 

is there any fine for delay  after 30 days or more.?? 

pls help me..

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rajan Gupta
Anyone who is on a dummy will not be affected by these rules .... kyunki uska toh kuch nahi bigdega...... I think this strategy of the institute to stop dummy will backfire and there will be more dummy articles from now on...
The inst. must understand that these tough regulations can't stop dummy articleships... I have 10 months of my articleship left and I had an offer from a very good firm to do the rest of my articles there... But now all my plans have gone off track... This decision of the inst. will adversely affect genuine students and not dummies....
Any ways I myself believe that you must not work for 1250 / - RS. a month.

I agree completely....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: